Internet Explorer has a Compatibility View (or mode) that affects how some websites are displayed. It is necessary that you disable Compatibility View when visiting this website (or it will behave badly).
This is easy ...
It should turn to a lighter color, and you will be finished! The compatibility notice should disappear, and the site should work well.
You need to take a few more steps, but still easy --
- You'll need the Menu bar in Internet Explorer. That's this:
If the Menu bar is not already showing, press the Alt key to display the Menu bar, or press and hold (or right click) the address bar and select Menu bar.
- Then, on the Menu bar, click Tools and, under Tools, click Compatibility View settings. You should get a window like this:
- If this website shows in the large window, select it and click the "Remove" button.
- If any of the checkboxes on the bottom are checked, uncheck them.
- Click the "Close" button. The compatibility notice should disappear, and the site should work well.